Streator committee holds hearing on plan to expand Enterprise Zone
At a recent meeting, the Streator Committee of the Whole held a public hearing on a proposed expansion of the Streator Area Enterprise Zone.
The committee of the whole consists of all members of the city council.
Below is the agenda for this meeting, as provided by the committee.
SPECIAL MEETING NOTICE & AGENDA
OF THE CITY COUNCIL
OF THE CITY OF STREATOR
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE MEETING
TEMPORARY CITY HALL LOCATION
# 15 NORTHPOINT DRIVE
STREATOR, ILLINOIS 61364
TUESDAY, JULY 12, 2016
CALL TO ORDER
1. PUBLIC HEARING REGARDING THE EXPANSION AND ENLARGEMENT OF THESTREATOR AREA ENTERPRISE ZONE.
2. RESOLUTION 2016-____. APPROVING A $150,000 REVOLVING FUND LOAN EAGLETHEATER OPERATING, LLC, BEAUTIFUL CITY, LLC AND EAGLE THEATER, INC. FOR THEPURPOSE OF ASSISTING IN THE FINANCING OF EQUIPMENT NECESSARY FOR THEOPERATION OF A MOVIE THEATER FOR THE PURPOSE OF ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT.
3. RESOLUTION 2015/16-____. APPROVING A TIF REDEVELOPMENT AGREEMENTBETWEEN THE CITY OF STREATOR AND BEAUTIFUL CITY THEATRE, CORPORATION.
4. MAYORAL APPOINTMENTS. Mayor Lansford presents Gloria Gubbels and Spencer Lawrence for reappointmentand Ed Brozak for appointment to the Library Board. Robert Lee II to the Fire and Police
Commission to replace Robert Turner Sr.
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE ONLY - DISCUSSION ONLY ITEMS
5. ELECTRONICS RECYCLING EVENT
6. CITY PARK IMPROVEMENTS/USAGE AGREEMENTS
7. STREATOR ARMORY/INCUBATOR FACILITY PLANNING
NOTE: Anyone planning to attend the meeting who has need of special assistance under the Americans with Disabilities Act
(ADA) is asked to contact the City Clerk’s office at (815) 672-2517, 24 hours prior to the meeting. Staff will be pleased to
make the necessary arrangements.
Organizations in this Story
204 S Bloomington St
Streator, IL 61364