Ottawa City Council considers Kiwanis Club fundraising request
At a recent meeting, the Ottawa City Council considered a request from the Kiwanis Club of Ottawa concerning its Peanut Day fundraiser.
The Ottawa City Council includes the mayor, the city clerk and four commissioners. Meetings are held at 7 p.m. on the first and third Tuesdays of each month at city hall, 301 W. Madison St.
Below is the agenda for this meeting, as provided by the council.
A G E N D A
July 19, 2016
Regular meeting of the Council of the City of Ottawa, Illinois
Held at 301 West Madison Street, Ottawa Illinois at 7:00 p.m. in Council Chambers
Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of minutes
Anyone wishing to appear before the Council
Commissioner Eichelkraut, Accounts and Finance
1. Biweekly Salary Payroll
2. Monthly Expense Report
3. Monthly Salary Payroll
4. Monthly Financial Report
5. Resolution – Authorizing employment agreements – NCAT
Commissioner Aussem, Public Property
1. Resolution – Authorizing an agreement with Renwick – North water main loop
Commissioner Ganiere, Public Health & Safety
1. Ordinance – Amending Chapter 34 Section 34-36 of the Code – Ambulance Calls
Commissioner Less, Public Improvements
1. Resolution- Authorizing a contract for sale - 616-618 Court Street
2. Resolution – Authorizing a lease agreement – Parking lot
3. Award Bid – 2016 Street Maintenance
1. Resolution – Authorizing an employment agreement – Public Works Director
2. Award Bid – LaSalle Street Streetscape
3. Request for a fundraiser – Kiwanis Club of Ottawa/Peanut days
4. Closed Session – 5 ILCS 120/2 (c) (1) personnel & (6) real estate
POSTED FRIDAY, JULY 15, 2016 AT 12:00 P.M.
Organizations in this Story
301 W Madison St
Ottawa, IL - 61350