Sandwich Committee of Whole discusses stormwater infrastructure upkeep
At a meeting this week, the Sandwich Committee of the Whole discussed maintenance of the city's stormwater management facilities.
Below is the agenda for this meeting, as provided by the committee.
144 E. Railroad St – Sandwich, IL 60548
Committee-of-the-Whole Council Meeting
September 6, 2016 @ 7:00 PM
Call to Order
(1) Health Fair – Tentative October Date
(2) Street Closing Form
(3) Request for “Block Party”
(4) DeKalb County Economic Development Partnership - $1,000
(5) Lightening Detector Policy Discussion
Foster, Buick, Conklin & Lundgren LLC:
City Clerk: Update on 2017 Consolidated Election
Director of Public Works / City Engineer Horak
(1) Electronics Recycling on Saturday, September 10, 2016 from 12:30 to 2:30 pm at the
Duvick Avenue water tower, 750 N. Duvick Avenue.
(2) Brush Pickup: Ward 1
(3) Presentation of the Bid Results for the BNSF ROW at Main Street and Lafayette Street
Water Main Replacement Project that were received and opened on Wednesday, August 31,
2016 at 10:00 am. Discussion of the Recommendation to Award.
(4) Discussion of the perpetual maintenance of stormwater management facilities at 413 E. Hall
Street (Hall Street Lofts Detention Basin Maintenance Agreement)
(5) 2016/2017 Rock Salt Contract Information: $66.28 per ton for 800 tons
(6) 2016 Water Tower Painting: Work to begin the around September 15, 2016. Watering
ban/reduction in water usage for Sandwich water customers to begin September 16, 2016 and
last for approximately 45 days.
Committee-of-the-Whole Council Meeting September 6, 2016
Posted 09/02/2016 @ 4:00 PM ? Page 2
Alderwoman Killey: Finance Committee will meet immediately following this evening’s meeting
Organizations in this Story
144 E Railroad St
Sandwich, IL - 60548-2168