Leland Community Unified School District 1 Board considers milk, bread bids
At a recent meeting, the Leland Community Unified School District 1 Board considered approving milk and bread contract bids for cafeteria use in the upcoming new school year.
Board of Education
July 20, 2016 – 7:30 p.m.
Call to Order
1. Roll Call by Board Secretary
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Board Salutes
4. Open Forum - Reception of Visitors, Guest, and Representatives of Media.
Invitation by the president to recognize anyone and permit limited presentation of any proposal or request.
Discussion, unless deemed otherwise advisable by the president, to be withheld for insertion in a future agenda, or to be discussed under new business
5. Approval of Consent Agenda
7.1 Regular Meeting Open and Closed Session Minutes June 15, 2016
7.2 Monthly Bills and Financial Statements for June and July as presented
6. Direct Superintendent to Prepare the FY 2017 Budget
7. Establish a Budget Hearing Date For FY 2016 Amended Budget
8. Approve Board of Education Annual Planning Calendar
9. Approve Milk Bid
10. Approve Bread Bid
11. Approval of Spanish Textbooks
12. Approval of Leland-Earlville Athletic Cooperative Agreement
13. Approval to Let Bids for Mower
14. Approval of Administration Report
15. District Strategic Planning
16. State Budget Progress
17. Consolidation Feasibility Study
18. Board Member Resignation
19. Closed Session for the Purpose of:
? The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees ofthe public body or legal counsel for the public body, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged againstan employee of the public body or against legal counsel for the public body to determine its validity.
? Discussion of minutes of meetings lawfully closed under this Act, whether for purposes of approval by the bodyof the minutes or semi-annual review of the minutes as mandated by School Code.
Approval of Action Items Resulting from Executive Session