Sandwich City Council schedules hydrant flushing
The city of Sandwich City Council set Oct. 10 to schedule hydrant flushing.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the council:
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of Minutes from the Regular Council Meeting of September 26, 2016 and the Committeeof-the-Whole
Council Meeting of October 3, 2016
Approval of October Semi-Monthly Bills in the amount of $ 86,837.96
(1) Resolution 16-08 entitled “Resolution Designating Trick or Treat Hours” presented for adoption
(2) Contract with Municode – Code Codification. Funds have been budgeted to have the City’s
Municipal Code updated.
Foster & Buick Law Group:
Director of Public Works Engineer Horak:
(1) Plan Commission regular meeting of Tuesday, October 11, 2016 has been canceled.
(2) Brush Pickup: Final pickup for Ward 2 in 2016
(3) Request a motion to approve a Permit to Occupy Subsidewalk and Substreet Space with
fiber optic cable by Wisconsin Independent Network, LLC (W.I.N., LLC) of Eau Claire, WI along
Center Street, Latham Street, and 3rd Street
(4) Hydrant Flushing: Thursday, October 27th and Friday, October 28th
(5) Leaf Vacuuming: Begins in Ward 1 on Monday, October 24th
(6) Center Street – Green to Main Reconstruction Project: Status
(7) Request a motion to approve the Construction Material Engineering Agreement with Testing
Service Corporation of DeKalb, IL for the Hot-Mix Asphalt and Concrete Street Projects in an
amount not to exceed $10,000.
Regular Council Meeting – October 10, 2016
? Page 2
Posted October 7, 2016 @ 4:00 PM
Alderwoman Killey: Announcement of finance committee meeting for October