Bureau County Board met August 8.
Bureau County Board met Aug. 8.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
Call to Order - Mr. Dale Anderson
Roll Call - Mrs. Hieronymus
Invocation - Derek Whited
Pledge of Allegiance
Approving of Minutes
Approval of Board Minutes from July 11th, 2017, Regular Meeting
Reading of Communications - Mrs. Hieronymus
Approve of the Quarterly Report for Regional Schools Office
Report is for April 1 - June 30, 2017.
Fairfield Drainage District Appointment
Appoint Jerald W. Doty to the Fairfield Drainage District for a three-year term as Commissioner.
Pam Furlan with presentation on the success of the local Workforce Investment Act. Presenting a resolution designating the week of August 28th as "Workforce Development Week".
Approve of the Workforce Development Resolution
Declare the week of August 28 through September 3, 2017, as
Workforce Development Week in Bureau County.
Standing Committee Reports
A. Ema And Zoning - Ms. Lilley
1. Approve of Lone Tree Wind Facilitator Fee Reimbursement & Escrow Agreement
2. Approve of Walnut Ridge Wind Proposed Decommissioning Plan/Letter of Credit
Approve Letter of Credit on 106 turbines for $7,454,450 from Wells Fargo.
3. Summary of Zoning Hearings
Approve Conditional Use to build a single story addition with bump outs and an L shaped gymnasium addition; Bureau Valley CUSD #340, South side of CH 9, East of IL Rt 40, Manlius Township.
Approve Conditional Use to place a 70' x 70' portable classroom on property;
Bureau Valley CUSD #340, East side of IL Rt 40 between School St & Stewart St, Buda, Concord Township. natural gas pipeline; Northern Border Pipeline Co., West side of 35 E St. approx 3/8 mile south of 3000 N Ave, Fairfield Township.
Approve Rezone from Agriculture to Rural Estate to build a single family home;
Jeff Maupin, West side of 1890 E St. approx 1/4 mile north of 00 N Ave, Wheatland Township.
Zoning Committee Report
B. Health Dept - Mrs. Volker
C. Animal Control - Mr. Robinson
Animal Control Report
D. Fees And Salaries/Labor Relations - Mrs. Entwhistle
1. Approve Monies for BPART's Wyanet Project
Approve $94,289 to guarantee the reimbursement of grant money.
2. Approve Contract with Joseph Meyer
3. Approve of the IMRF Participation Resolution
Approve of the participation of stated Elected Officials in IMRF.
4. Approve of the 2018 Court Holiday Dates
5. 2018 Budget meetings scheduled
All Departments have been contacted to set a meeting time with the Fees and Salaries Committee.
6. Taxes Received Report
Accept to place on file Taxes Received Report
Approve the transfer of public safety sales tax to General Fund.
7. Place on file - Circuit Clerk Report, Sheriff Report, County Clerk Report Fees and Salaries Committee Report
E. Transportation (Highways, Roads & Bridges, Weeds) - Mr. Rabe
1. Approve of Traffic Impact Analysis for Walnut Ridge Wind Farm
2. Approve of Walnut Ridge Letter of Credit
3. Approve of Resolution for Engineering Agreement with Willett, Hofmann and Associates
Approve engineering agreement for Willett, Hofmann and Associates to perform engineering services in connection with Walnut Ridge Wind Farm for FY 2017.
County Highway Report
F. Insurance - Mr. Kohr
1. Approve of Liberty National to Make Presentation to Employees
Insurance Committee Report
G. Law, Memorials & Rules/Assessments - Mrs. Marini
1. Place on file Coroner's Report, Public Defender Report, Assessor's Report
Law Committee Report
H. Building And Grounds, Printing And Stationery - Mrs. Warren
1. Approve of Paper Bid from SBM
Approve paper bid from SBM of $3,399.
2. Approve Bid for Courthouse Lobby Furniture
Approve bid from SBM of $6,714 for Flash furniture to be placed in the Courthouse lobby.
Printing & Stationery Committee Report
Building & Grounds Committee Report
Special Committee Reports
Liquor License, Dance Halls, Motels - Dale Anderson
Housing Authority - Mr. Baracani
Tourism - Mrs. Stetson
Economic Development - Mr. Cain
Probation, Crime - Mrs. Marini, Mr. Donarski
Cooperative Extension - Mrs. Entwhistle
Emergency Telephone System Board (E911) - Mr. Rabe
E911 June Stats
Computer Committee - Mrs. Entwhistle, Mr. Whited
Payment of Claims
Approve All Claims for Month of August
Litigation and Purchase of Real Estate