City of Sandwich Committee of the Whole met August 21.
City of Sandwich Committee of the Whole met Aug. 21.
Here is the agenda provided by the Committee:
Call to Order
Motion to appoint Alderman Rich Robinson as Mayor Pro Tem for the August 21, 2017 meeting
(1) Request for Gaming Establishment License / Brandon Partridge
(2) Reminder – IML Convention September 21-23
Foster, Buick, Conklin, Lundgren & Tritt LLC:
Director of Public Works / City Engineer Horak:
(1) Zoning Board of Appeals regular meeting of Tuesday, August 22, 2017 has been canceled.
(2) Brush Pickup: Ward 3
(3) 2017 Lisbon Street – Green to Main Reconstruction Project:
a. Gas main conflict at Wolfe Street with new storm sewer
b. Easement agreement with Willow Crest Nursing Pavilion Ltd.
(4) 2017 Center Street Lighting Project:
a. Contractor to mobilize Monday, August 21st to complete prior to September 1st
b. Parking lot at the southeast corner of Main Street and Center Street will be closed for the contractor’s staging of materials and equipment beginning Monday, August 21st
(5) 2017 Street Maintenance Project (17-00000-01-GM)
(6) 2017 6th Street Water Main Project
(7) 2016 Water Tower Painting: One year warranty inspection of Duvick Avenue water tower scheduled for August 25th with Dixon Engineering
(8) NPDES Permit IL0030970: Permit comments have been transmitted to the IEPA.
(9) Pratt Road Bridge – FY 2023 Major Bridge Program Application due September 19, 2017.
Alderwoman Killey: Finance Committee meeting following COW meeting (August 21st)
Alderman Redden: Conversation regarding the pond at 1251 E. 6th Street (proposed police station)