Ottawa Township High School District 140 Board of Education met August 21.
Ottawa Township High School District 140 Board of Education met Aug. 21.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
Pledge of Allegiance
1. Call to Order/Roll Call
2. Minutes from the regular meeting on July 17, 2017.
3. District treasurer's report, financial statements, bills, travel expenses, and payroll for July 2017.
4. Audience to Visitors, Correspondence, OTHSEA
5. Administrative Reports
a. Superintendent b. Principal c. Assistant Principal
b. Math Teacher
1. Maintenance Technician 2. Assistant Girls Basketball Coach 3. CNA/Paraprofessional
7. New Business
a. 2017-18 tentative budget; set date and time for budget hearing September 25, 2017 at 6:30 p.m. b. Transfer of Education Fund to Debt Services Fund c. Press Plus Policies - First Read
8. Closed Session - to discuss the appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees of the public body or legal counsel for the public body, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee of the public body or against legal counsel for the public body to determine its validity, negotiations, litigation, with any necessary action to be taken in open session.