Bureau County Board met September 12.
Bureau County Board met Sept. 12.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
Call to Order - Mr. Dale Anderson
Roll Call - Mrs. Hieronymus
Invocation - Marsha Lilley
Pledge of Allegiance
Approving of Minutes
Approval of Board Minutes from August 8, 2017, Regular Meeting
Reading of Communications - Mrs. Hieronymus
Public Comment Mike Miroux and Tracy Wright from Gateway Services introducing Open Doors
Community Counseling. A new program that provides mental health counseling to adults with Medicaid benefits.
Standing Committee Reports
A. Ema and Zoning - Ms. Lilley
1. Walnut Ridge Wind Facilitator Fee
Approve Walnut Ridge Wind Facilitator Fee Reimbursement and
Escrow Account Refund Request
2. Summary of Zoning Hearings
No Resolutions from Hearings
Zoning Officers Report
EMA Director's Report
B. Health Dept - Mrs. Volker
C. Animal Control - Mr. Robinson
D. Fees And Salaries/Labor Relations - Mrs. Entwhistle
1. Approve Resolution Imposing Electronic Citation Fee
Rescind a 2011 resolution not imposing an electronic citation fee.
Authorize Circuit Clerk to collect an electronic citation fee of $5.00.
2. Circuit Clerk wishes to hire part-time work to cover training times within office.
Approve allowing Circuit Clerk to hire Gloria May on a part-time basis at $10.00/hr
3. Approve the Resolutions to sell Real Estate Parcels
Approve Sale of parcel 17-35-301-001, parcel - 18-30-300-007, and parcel - 18-31-100-009.
4. Approve Delinquent Tax Agent Monthly Statement
5. Accept and place on file the Taxes Received Report for September
Approve the transfer of Public Safety Sales Tax to General Fund
6. Place on file - Circuit Clerk Report, Sheriff Report, County Clerk Report
Fees and Salaries Comm Report
E. Transportation (Highways, Roads & Bridges, Weeds) - Mr. Rabe
1. Approve Sheryl Churney as Counsel for Road Agreement with Lone Tree Wind
Highway Committee Report
F. Insurance - Mr. Kohr
1. Employee Health Plan Survey
Plan to survey Employees to get the best fit for insurance needs for the employees.
Insurance Committee Report
G. Law, Memorials & Rules/Assessments - Mrs. Marini
1. Place on file Coroner's Report, Public Defender Report, Assessor's Report
Assessors Report for September
Law Committee Report
H. Building And Grounds, Printing And Stationery - Mrs. Warren
1. Bids received for Colored Paper and Legal sized paper
Approve and accept bid from SBM for $847.12.
2. Jail Building project
Approve Mike Crowley and Assoc. to do an appraisal.
3. West Entry Roof repair
Emergency exists to get repairs completed. Approve Oldeen's to do repair work at cost of $16,720.
4. Approve Soldiers and Sailors Park use by Gary Forristall
Printing and Stat. Comm Report
Blg and Grounds Committee Report
Special Committee Reports
Liquor License, Dance Halls, Motels - Dale Anderson
Housing Authority - Mr. Baracani
Tourism - Mrs. Stetson
Economic Development - Mr. Cain
Probation, Crime - Mrs. Marini, Mr. Donarski
Cooperative Extension - Mrs. Entwhistle
Emergency Telephone System Board (E911) - Mr. Rabe
911 Stats for August
Computer Committee - Mrs. Entwhistle, Mr. Whited
Payment Of Claims
Approve All Claims for Month of September
Litigation and Purchase of Real Estate
Organizations in this Story
700 South Main Street
Princeton, IL - 61356