Reddick Public Library District Board of Trustees met September 11.
Reddick Public Library District Board of Trustees met Sept. 11.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
Call to Order
Changes to agenda
Accept and approve minutes for meetings held during previous month.
Anyone wishing to appear before the Board
Members of the public are invited to speak to the Board of Trustees. The time allowed for public comment will be no more than five (5) minutes per individual, unless an extension is agreed to by the majority of trustees present and voting.
Accept and approve reports and disbursements.
Library Director's Report
Finance Committee Personnel Committee Buildings & Grounds Library Services & Policies
1. Accept art donation from Mary White - Action
2. Adopt Ordinance 17-06- Levy - Action
3. Approve Molly DeBernardi to replace Kathy Clair as primary contact on QuickBooks account
4. Approve updated proposal from Vissering Construction for construction management of concrete project - Action
5. Approve Security Camera Policy - Action
Organizations in this Story
1010 Canal St.
Ottawa, IL - 61350