City of Sandwich Committee of the Whole met October 16.
City of Sandwich Committee of the Whole met Oct. 16.
Here is the agenda provided by the Committee:
Call to Order
(1) Discussion on intergovernmental agreement with Sandwich School District
(2) Bologna Day on October 24, 2017 from 3-7 PM
(3) Lions Club Resolution – Candy Sales
(4) Timber Creek “Coffee & Conversation” with State Representative Tom Demmer & State Senator Sue Rezin on Wednesday, October 18th from 5-7 PM
Foster, Buick, Conklin, Lundgren & Tritt LLC:
Director of Public Works / City Engineer Horak:
(1) Brush Pickup: Final pickup for Ward 3 in 2017
(2) Hydrant Flushing: Begins Monday, October 16th and lasts through Friday, October 20th
(3) Leaf Vacuuming: Begins in Ward 1 on Monday, October 30th
(4) 2017 Center Street Lighting Project: Night survey performed on October 12th
(5) 2017/2018 Rock Salt Contract Information: CMS is processing the paperwork. CMS is hoping to finalize the details around the middle of October.
(6) 6th Street Water Main Project: Preconstruction meeting scheduled for Wednesday, October 18th
(7) 5th/6th Street Sanitary Sewer Lining Project: Bid opening will be November 1, 2017 at 10:00 am.
Alderwoman Killey: Finance Committee meeting following COW meeting (October 16, 2017)