Village of Seneca Village Council met January 2
Village of Seneca Village Council met January 2.
Here is the agenda as provided by the council:
1.) Council Meeting Called to Order
2.) Roll Call
3.) Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America
4.) Minutes Approved from December 18, 2018 Council Meeting
5.) Treasurer’s Report:
1. Payment of Bills
6.) Seneca Business Spotlight Presentation
7.) Communications, Petitions, Reports & Additional Agenda Items:
8.) Old Business
A. Commissioner Timmons
B. Commissioner Barla
C. Commissioner Olson
D. Commissioner Applebee
1. Adopt Ordinance No. 19-01, An Ordinance Authorizing Execution of the Illinois Public Works Mutual Aid Network Agreement (IPWMAN)
E. Mayor Spicer
9.) Commissioner’s Report and New Business
A. Public Property, Water & Sewer
1. Approval of expenditure to Associated Technical Services Ltd. in the amount of $1,656.00 for survey of water system for leaks to be taken out of Water.
B. Accounts & Finance
1. Approve final TIF1 principal payment of $453,797.53 to Shipyard Industrial Park Inc. to be paid out of Investments.
2. Transfer $32,000.00 from Video Gaming to 2016 Bond for the next 2016 bond payment.
3. Transfer $32,678.00 from Public Benefit Investments to General Checking.
1. Approval of expenditure to LED Experts Inc. in the amount of $32,678.00 for LED street lighting to be taken out of Public Benefit.
D. Public Health & Safety
1. Adopt Resolution No. 552, A Resolution Adopting a Policy for Issued Zoning Permits.
2. Presentation of Emergency Management Agency Strategic Plan.
E. Public Affairs
10.) Public Comment
11.) Executive Session
1. Litigation (Section 2(c)(11) – Pending, probable or imminent litigation.)
13.) Council Meeting Adjourned