Princeton Chamber of Commerce issued the following announcement on Aug. 2.
Learn what you can do NOW to ensure that your estate affairs are organized in the event of death or incapacity!
DATE/TIME: Thursday, August 8, 2019 from 12 pm to 1pm
LOCATION: The office of Rao Legal Group, LLC
(Building: The Daily Plan It West)
ADDRESS: 14 Farber Road, Princeton NJ 08540
LUNCH: Boxed lunch will be provided
Life is unpredictable. Are you prepared?
Planning for the future now ensures that your estate formalities will be handled per your wishes.
GUEST SPEAKER: Vijay Aluwalia from Edward Jones to discuss “Protecting what you worked for.”
The following are some important questions we intend to answer during the seminar:
• Why and when you need a Will or Living Trust?
• Why is it important to have a broad Durable Power of Attorney?
• Why you need to name legal guardians for your minor children?
• How to protect assets from the devastating costs of long-term care?
• When should you consider avoiding probate?
Space is Limited! Call our office at 609-372-2855
and speak to Angela who will assist you in reserving your spot!
Original source can be found here.
Source: Princeton Chamber of Commerce