Sandwich Committee of Whole considers contract bids for street projects
At a meeting this week, the Sandwich Committee of the Whole considered contract bids to provide concrete and asphalt services for two street-maintenance projects.
Below is the agenda for this meeting, as provided by the committee.
Call to Order
(1) Telecommunication Tax Discussion
(2) IML (Illinois Municipal League) Convention
(3) FVOA (Fox Valley Older Adults) Donation
Foster, Buick, Conklin & Lundgren LLC:
Director of Public Works / City Engineer Horak:
(1) Brush Pickup: Ward 3
(2) Presentation of the Bid Results for the 2016 Concrete Street Maintenance Project (16-00000-01-
GM) that were received and opened on Tuesday, August 9, 2016 at 10:30 am. Discussion of the
Recommendation to Award.
(3) Presentation of the Bid Results for the 2016 Hot-Mix Asphalt Street Maintenance Project (16-
00000-02-GM) that were received and opened on Tuesday, August 9, 2016 at 10:00 am. Discussion
of the Recommendation to Award.
Alderwoman Killey: Finance Committee will meet immediately following the Committee-of-theWhole
Council meeting on Monday, August 15th
Committee-of-the-Whole Council Meeting August 15, 2016
? Page 2
Posted August 12, 2016 @ 2:00 PM