City of Sandwich Committee of the Whole met November 20.
City of Sandwich Committee of the Whole met Nov. 20.
Here is the agenda provided by the Committee:
Call to Order
(1) Holiday schedule discussion
(2) Water System Management for Board Members – November 29th 3-4 PM
(3) Announcement of Police Department Building Project – next meeting November 27th
(4) Executive Session under Section 2(c)(1) for Personnel
Foster, Buick, Conklin, Lundgren & Tritt LLC:
City Clerk: Agenda deadline / Thanksgiving holiday schedule
Director of Public Works / City Engineer Horak:
(1) Plan Commission regular meeting of Tuesday, November 14, 2017.
a. PC2017-04 (1210 E. Church Street) – Plan Commission recommendation of approval of a special use for a drive-up window for a fast food restaurant in the B-3 zoning district by a vote of 7-0.
b. PC2017-05 (5 N. Main Street) – Plan Commission recommendation of approval of a special use permit of a body art establishment in a CBD-1 zoning district by a vote of 7-0.
(2) Leaf Vacuuming: Due to the shortened Thanksgiving week, the leaves in all four wards shall be ready for pickup on Monday, November 20th by 7:00 am
(3) 2017 Lisbon Street – Green to Main Reconstruction Project
(4) 2017 6th Street Water Main Project
Alderwoman Killey: Finance Committee meeting following COW meeting (November 20th )