Village of Coal City Board met August 8.
Village of Coal City Board met Wednesday, August 8.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
1. Call meeting to order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approval of Minutes
July 25, 2018
July 30, 2018
4. Approval of Warrant List
5. Public Comment
6. Letter of Request & Proclamation
Braidwood Knights of Columbus " Tootsie Roll Drive"
7. Ordinance 18-17 Proposed Annexation Agreement between the Village of Coal City and Hoffman Property Holding, LLC Concerning Property Located at 1535 S. Berta Road In Unincorporated Grundy County, IIIinois
8. Ordinance 18-18 Approval of Purchase Contract 160 W. Walnut
9. Ordinance 18-19 Disposal of Surplus Property, Police Department class vehicle
10. Report of Mayor
11. Report of Trustess:
12. Report of Village Clerk
13. Report of Village Attorney
14. Report of Village Engineer
15. Report of Chief of Police
17. Executive Session to discuss Compensation of a Specific Employee per ILCS 120/2/(c