CITY OF PRINCETON: Fall Burn Ordinance
City of Princeton issued the following announcement on Oct. 19.
The City of Princeton Fall Burning Ordinance is in effect from October 1st till November 30th.
- No Burning on Mondays or Fridays
- Burning on all other days between 7am and 5pm
- Burning days may be further restricted as deemed by the Fire Chief. Those restrictions will be posted accordingly.
- Burning is unlawful when it causes a public nuisance
- Burning shall be at least 25 feet from any structure or vehicle
- Burning must be attended by a responsible person and extinguishment methods available at all times.
- Smoke must not obstruct the view on a street, sidewalk or railroad track.
For further information, refer to the burn ordinance on this site.
Original source can be found here.