City of Oglesby City Council met June 3
City of Oglesby City Council met June 3.
Here is the agenda as provided by the council:
1. Roll Call
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approve Minutes from the May 20, 2019, Regular Meeting
4. Approve Bills as Presented for Payment
5. Public Comment on Agenda Items only
6. Appointment of Commissioner Curran to the IVRD Board.
7. Appointment of Commissioner Argubright as City of Oglesby IMRF Representative.
8. Approval of the Donation to the Oglesby Public Library District.
9. Approval to Seek Bids for the Digester at the Waste Water Plant.
10. Approval to Hire an Additional Electric Department Employee
11. Approve Ordinance 1066-060319, Authorizing a Contract Between the City of Oglesby and the Elks Lodge for use of the Elks Building and Grounds.
12. Approve Ordinance 1067-060319, Deleting Chapter 2.63 Library Directors, of Title 2, Administration and Personnel of the Oglesby City Code.
13. Approve Ordinance 1068-060319, Amending Chapter 2.57 Plan Commission of Title 2, Administration and Personnel, of the Oglesby City Code.
14. Place on File Ordinance 1069-061719, Establishing Licensing Procedures for Video Gaming Terminals Within the Corporate Limits of the City of Oglesby.
15. Approve a Request by Rich Baldridge of Bulldogs Bar to Close a Portion of North Glenn Avenue From 9:00 p.m. to 11:59 p.m. on June 22, 2019.
16. Old Business
17. Public Comment
18. Commissioners’ Reports
19. Mayor’s Report