Princeton Chamber Of Commerce issued the following announcement on Jan. 10.
MONDAY, APRIL 20, 2020
Annual Golf Fundraiser at TPC JASNA POLANA
Registration/Lunch: 11:00 – 12:30PM
12:30PM Shotgun Start
Please help support our 2020 annual golf fundraiser on Monday, April 20, 2020! We have a wonderful event planned, which features a “scramble” format to be held at the world-class TPC Jasna Polana in Princeton, NJ. All proceeds will go directly toward supporting junior golf and life skills programming for young people and administered by The First Tee of Greater Trenton. Immediately following golf will be a networking cocktail reception, dinner, and silent auction.
For more information please contact Ed Benson, Executive Director. Email address: email@example.com
Our Strategic Vision – The First Tee of Greater Trenton provides area youth with alternative and accessible forums for positive character development. We recognize that golf is an ideal vehicle to encourage this type of development, offering essential values including courtesy, respect, judgment, responsibility, confidence, honesty, integrity, sportsmanship and perseverance. More importantly, The First Tee of Greater Trenton fulfills this need in an educational environment that is challenging, exciting, enjoyable and continuous throughout the year.
Our Coaches Make a Difference
Our General Objectives – The general objectives of The First Tee of Greater Trenton are:
• To promote the game of golf as a sport with inherent values that can positively affect other aspects on an individual’s life.
• To introduce the Life Skills Experience to an increasing number of underserved young people.
• To create a fun and engaging environment where young people will have an opportunity to learn and play golf and develop life skills.
• To establish an after-school program (scholastic assistance) program.
• To provide golf equipment to all program participants.
• To further develop the corporate and student mentor program.
• To further develop the community service/work program for participants.
• To provide college/career guidance for participants and their families.
• To establish a college scholarship fund for dedicated participants.
• To increase the network of affiliate locations at which local youth can more easily access and afford golfing privileges.
Original source can be found here.
Source: Princeton Chamber Of Commerce