City of Oglesby City Council met August 6
City of Oglesby City Council met August 6.
Here is the agenda as provided by the council:
1. Opening of Meeting
2. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Approve Minutes from the July 16, 2018, Regular Meeting
5. Approve Bills as Presented for Payment
6. Public Comment on Agenda Items only
7. Motor Fuel Tax Fund Resolution
8. Cost Estimate for Motor Fuel Tax
9. Engineering Agreement for Motor Fuel Tax Fund
10. Accept draft Oglesby Land Development Code and refer to Oglesby Zoning Commission for public hearing
11. Place on file Ordinance 1033-082018, Ordinance Authorizing the Execution of an Agreement between the City of Oglesby and Cookie Kingdom Inc.
12. Ratifying the City of Oglesby’s decision to withdraw from the cost sharing agreement for shared services
13. Request from LaSalle Peru Band Parent Association for door to door candy sales on Tues. Sept 11 from 5-8 pm
14. Public Comment
15. Commissioners’ Reports
16. Mayor’s Report
17. Closed Session to discuss the minutes of meetings lawfully closed under the Open Meeting Act, whether for purposes of approval by the body of the minutes or semi-annual review of the minutes as mandated.
18. Release of Closed Session minutes